For this week’s Flashback I thought I would post something a little different. This is a photograph taken by my lovely other half a couple of months after we moved here so about 5.5 years ago now. This was the first and only time we saw this flower bloom in our garden. I’m not sure what it is or why it’s never returned but it is / was beautiful – anyone who knows me knows that as much as I love pretty flowers and plants I am rubbish at gardening and keeping them alive – even having a cactus in the house is proving difficult for me at the minute. Having said that I am not responsible for this one never returning….
Do you have a flower / plant / vegetable that you or your little ones have grown? If so i would love to see them.
Rules for Flashback Friday:
- Your Flashback can be an old photo (with or without words), an old post – anything you like
- Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog
- You can post up to two links a week – one old post and one old photo post
- Add my button to the bottom of the post / picture you’re linking up so everyone can see where the linky originated (copy the code from the box below)
- Comment on my Flashback Friday post and / or others who have already posted (this rule isn’t mandatory but it’s a nice thing to do)