This week I’ve been feeling rather nostalgic – I don’t know if it’s because it’s been James’ birthday, Callum visiting high school ready for applying in September or another reason. But I thought that for this week’s Flashback I’d share a picture that I cherish. It’s the only picture I have of any of my boys with my Grandad. He died 7 years ago and there isn’t a day where I don’t wish he was still here but the one thing that I really regret is that I’d not taken more photos of him and my Nanna with both Callum and Nathan, sadly they both died before James was born. I so wish they’d had the chance to meet him.
- Your Flashback can be an old photo (with or without words), an old post – anything you like
- Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog
- Only post one link a week
- Add my button to the bottom of your post so everyone can see where the linky originated (copy the code from the box below)
- Comment on my Flashback Friday post and / or others who have already posted (this rule isn’t mandatory but it’s a nice thing to do)