I wasn’t sure what picture to chose for this week’s Flashback Friday. But after some careful thinking I decided that a picture of all three boys together would be the way to go. We are putting together plans for our Father’s Day gift guide and have a few personalised gifts to feature – meaning I have been looking through a lot of lovely pictures and this one caught my eye. I love it even if Nathan has a mouth full of sausage roll and James has most of his on his clothes.
Rules for Flashback Friday:
- Your Flashback can be a picture, an old post – anything you like
- Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog
- Only post one link a week
- Add my button to the bottom of your post so everyone can see where the linky originated (copy the code from the box below)
- Comment on my Flashback Friday post and / or others who have already posted (this rule isn’t mandatory but it’s a nice thing to do)