The pictures below were taken when the London Olympic's torch relay passed by the end of our road in 2012. I didn't expect there to be such a big convoy or as many people to be waiting on the route as there was. It is certainly something we will never forget.
Rules for Flashback Friday:
- Your Flashback can be a picture, an old post - anything you like
- Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog
- Only post one link a week
- Add my button to the bottom of your post so everyone can see where the linky originated (copy the code from the box below)
- Comment on my Flashback Friday post and / or others who have already posted (this rule isn't mandatory but it's a nice thing to do)
Do you have any pictures of a past event you've been to? If so, I would love to see them in this weeks Linky.