As the sun has finally come out to play here, I thought I would celebrate this momentous occasion with another Summer Flashback. All week here in Yorkshire, it’s been cold and miserable whilst everyone else has had lots of fun and nice weather – we were starting to get a bit envious about it all.
This weeks Flashback was taken when Callum and I took our first trip to Lincoln. He had his first time in a paddling pool and loved it – it’s just a shame that now at the grand age of 10 he has a fear or water and even panics when having his hair washed in the bath (he takes after his mummy with this fear sadly).
- Your Flashback can be a picture, an old post – anything you like
- Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog
- Only post one link a week
- Add my button to the bottom of your post so everyone can see where the linky originated (copy the code from the box below)
- Comment on my Flashback Friday post and / or others who have already posted (this rule isn’t mandatory but it’s a nice thing to do)