The weather has been lovely this last week don’t you think? It couldn’t have come at a better time either as the boys are still on their holidays from school. We’ve sorted the gardens this week, played football in the park, fed the ducks, taken the dogs for walks in the woods and tomorrow we are planning a trip to the seaside to see my parents – although the weather isn’t looking to fantastic for the weekend (which is typical isn’t it??) although I have been told it’s set to return mid week so we might just get to have our first barbecue of the year.
I thought that this week’s Flashback should be of one with the kids enjoying the sunshine – here is Callum having fun on the trampoline when we first bought one (we’ve had two since and ready for a third….)
Have you been enjoying the lovely weather this week?
- Your Flashback can be a picture, an old post – anything you like
- Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog
- Only post one link a week
- Add my button to the bottom of your post so everyone can see where the linky originated (copy the code from the box below)
- Comment on my Flashback Friday post and / or others who have already posted (this rule isn’t mandatory but it’s a nice thing to do)