This week's Flashback is about sleep. My boys love their sleep, but they also love to sleep in some very strange positions even now they can be found upside down, feet or bum up in the air, legs crossed and or twisted up in their duvets, what they do in their sleep I will never know and how they manage to stay asleep is beyond me. Do your little ones sleep in strange positions too?
Rules for Flashback Friday:
- Your Flashback can be a picture, an old post anything you like
- Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog
- Only post one link a week
- Add my button to the bottom of your post so everyone can see where the linky originated (copy the code from the box below)
- Comment on my Flashback Friday post and / or others who have already posted (this rule isn't mandatory but it's a nice thing to do)