For this week’s Flashback I thought a picture (or 7) from when we went on holiday to Devon would be fitting. Over the last week we have been talking about going on holiday later this year but we’re undecided where we want to go. The boys said they’d love to go to Disneyland Paris or back to Devon as they had a great time when we went before. I’m not sure we can afford Disney this year or even in the near future (unless we win the lottery of course) and Devon was really nice when we went a couple of years ago but there are other places I’d like to take the boys, the lake district being one them. This was the place I went on my first ever holiday when I was younger with my family and I loved it. For now though I shall reminisce on the holiday we enjoyed and get my thinking cap on for this years.
Rules for Flashback Friday:
- Your Flashback can be a picture, an old post anything you like
- Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog
- Only post one link a week
- Add my button to the bottom of your post so everyone can see where the linky originated (copy the code from the box below)
- Comment on my Flashback Friday post or a blog post of mine if you would like to do so and / or others who have already posted (this rule isn’t mandatory but it’s a nice thing to do)