I thought that this picture was a very apt Flashback. This week we have had a fair bit of snow and although it didn’t settle for long we did manage a snowball fight of sorts, it caused us plenty of delays in getting to school and it has been a nightmare to walk home over the last few days due to slush or ice. The weather forecast for next week is looking pretty snow free for us ( fingers crossed it stays that way).
This picture was taken about 4 years ago it was the first time we’d had a decent amount of snow in our new house and as you can see Callum made a pretty good snowman – we had to improvise for his eyes, mouth and buttons as we couldn’t find any coal or stones…
- Your Flashback can be a picture, an old post anything you like
- Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog
- Only post one link a week
- Add my button to the bottom of your post so everyone can see where the linky originated (copy the code from the box below)
- Comment on my Flashback Friday post or a blog post of mine if you would like to do so and / or others who have already posted (this rule isn’t mandatory but it’s a nice thing to do)