A couple of days a go I posted about Keema and how to make the very simple recipe. We were sent a lovely hamper of goodies so that we were able to create our own Keema Recipe. You can see our Keema Creation and how to make it below.
Prep time 15 minutes
Cooking time under 12 minutes
450g / 1lb prepared lamb keema ( see the recipe here
150ml / ¼ pint lamb or vegetable stock
300g / 10½oz pasta shapes
60ml / 2tbsp freshly chopped parsley or coriander – optional
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet, drain and put to one side
- Put the Keema in a large non stick pan with the stock and heat for 3- 4 minutes until piping hot, breaking up the mixture with a wooden spoon
- You can either add the pasta to the pan and mix it up or add the pasta to a plate or bowl then place two spoonfuls of the mixture on top.
- Garnish with the parsley or coriander (optional)
We served our pasta with Naan bread – Matthew and I had rice with our Keema instead of pasta. I love that Keema is a simple and tasty recipe to make and one that the whole family can enjoy. It is certainly something that we will be making again soon, it is versatile and can be adapted to make other recipes more exciting – how about
* We were sent the ingredients and a number of recipes which we adapted slightly to our own tastes*