I should have probably written this post a few days ago but I really wanted to think about the things I really want to change this year because 2014 is a special year for me. You see it has my lucky number in it 14! I have high hopes of great things happening but I also wanted to focus on realistic things happening too.
I would also have normally called this post my New Years Resolutions but whenever I start calling something a resolution it goes to complete mush. It’s like saying you’re going on a diet and instantly craving a burger so you end up giving in two days later. So as I say we won’t be calling them resolutions they will be hopes instead.
My hopes for 2014 are:
- To have a healthy and happy family – no matter what this is the most important thing to me.
- To spend more time with those that I care most about
- To spend less time being upset by those that don’t seem to care about the boys and me
- To set a date for my wedding (only been saying it for the last 2 years maybe this year will be the year!!)
- To book a family holiday (we haven’t been away since we went to Devon and it was a washout)
- To be happy with whatever life throws at me & truly believe that everything happens for a reason (the old saying of if life throws you lemons – make lemonade will certainly be remembered)
- To lose two stone – (I did it once I can do it again)