I love my iPad almost as much as I love my family, there isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t use it and i would honestly be lost without it, I know its only a gadget but its my gadget. I can often be found catching up on Facebook or Twitter, reading a book or even watching my beloved soaps and Grey’s Anatomy especially whilst preparing dinner, I am also a huge fan of the Bejeweled Blitz, Tribez and Sims apps. The boys also love my iPad and are massive fans of Angry Birds, they try to play on it as much as possible and even try to sneak on it when my back is turned but I do worry that they will drop and break it so I am quite strict with them and don’t let them use it unless I am in the room and they have to be sitting down. Some say I’m mean but as I say to the boys it isn’t theirs to mess around with or to break (weather accidentally or on purpose). I’m not a strict mummy but I am a mummy who likes to look after her things.
Recently I was asked to review some products from Pong and I couldn’t wait.
The first item I reviewed was the iPhone 4 / 4s case by Pong.
Here are the main features of the Pong case:
- Reduces exposure to radiation by up to 94%, by redirecting mobile phone radiation away from your head and body.
- Built on a tough polycarbonate chassis and encased in resilient but hard rubber, that provides durable protection and shock absorption.
- Has survived drop tests of over 8 feet on to rough concrete surfaces with no damage to the case or phone.
- Rubber finish and design provides an outstanding grip for the hand.
- Scientifically engineered case improves signal strength by up to 30%, and protects against dropped calls.
- Efficient antenna performance increases talk-time battery life.
- Very tough but elegant design for a case with versatile functionality, and a very snug fit for the iPhone 4/4S.
- Camera opening allows for full unobstructed function of the camera and flash.
Here are the main points about the iPad case.
- Tested and proven in FCC-certified laboratories to reduce exposure to radiation by up to 82% below the FCC limit and 90% below international safety limits.
- Internationally patented radiation-redirecting technology.
- Soft touch Lexan material clips firmly to your iPad 2.
- Internationally patented cut-away design that doesn’t trip the iPad’s proximity sensors, allowing you to maximize your 3G connection.
- Multi-fold feature gives you eight different stand positions. (I have shown 2 below) – the stand positions are quite sturdy. This is ideal especially if like me you like to catch up on TV programmes whilst preparing dinner or whilst using cookery apps etc.