Mother's Day is almost here. It's the one day of the year that's all mine and I can do pretty much what I like, I can have a lie in, read my book, watch whatever I want on TV, not cook or clean and I even get a few treats from the boys - Heaven if you ask me and I think us mums should have more than one Mother's Day each year. I know that not everyone is as organised as my other half when it comes to buying treats, so if you're looking for a last minute gift for your Mum or maybe even your Grandma or you just want to treat them to a little luxury for the day that's all about them why not treat them to some delicious biscuits.
Sweets and Treats Gifts1. Guylian Praline Sea Shells - Made using only the finest, hand-selected Mediterranean hazelnuts and premium Belgian chocolate. Guylian Praline Sea Shells are available in 250g or 375g boxes. Guylian’s Belgian chocolates are available at all major supermarkets, selected independent stores nationwide and online via www.guylian.com.
It was announced yesterday that Tom Hardy would again be returning to CBeebies to read in their Bedtime Stories programme on Mother's Day. Many of the national newspapers including The Telegraph and the Independent stated that he had proved a popular host in the past and not just with it's younger viewers - judging by some of the shares and comments all over my facebook wall they're not wrong.
Regular readers will know that we have been receiving a box full of delicious food items on a monthly basis for some time now and every month we can't wait to see what the box will contain. If you've not heard about Degustabox let me tell you a little about them. They are a monthly subscription food box service. Each month you pay £12.99 (this includes delivery) in return you will receive between 9 - 14 surprise food products, items vary each month and some of them are new products. The value of your box will always be more than what you have paid. However, if you aren't happy with the service and you wish to cancel your subscription you can do so at any time as you are under no obligation to buy more boxes than you want too.
In This Box:
In This Box:
- Koko Dairy Free Original Milk Alternative - A fresh-tasting alternative to cows milk. Made from freshly pressed coconut milk it tastes great in tea or coffee, on cereals, in smoothies, as a refreshing cold drink or in baking. Contains just 27 calories per 100ml.
- Heinz No Added Sugar Beanz - Taste like original Heinz Beanz but with less sugar. They contain no artificial sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
- Kabuto Noodles - Gluten-free and suitable for vegetarians. Packed with sweetcorn and peppers. Made using authentic Asian flavours and quality ingredients with no additives or preservatives.
- Bebeto Sweets - Candy Crush Saga jelly sweets and Cheese Cake jelly sweets,. Both very moreish and perfect for sharing (that's if you're nice enough to share them - they taste lovely)
- Blossom Hill Fruit Bloom - A fresh and fruity twist to a bottle of wine. With light bubbles and natural fruit flavours Fruit Bloom is a perfect refreshment. Best served chilled and the perfect drink to share with friends.
- Peppersmith Mints and Chewing Gum - Sweetened with 100% xylitol Peppersmith mints and gum keeps your mouth fresh and healthy all day long with no added sugar or aspartame.
- Coldpress Juice - Contains 100% fruit and vegetable juices. Is packed with vitamins and contains naturally occurring sugars.
- New York Delhi's Americanos - Guatemalan coffee beans, roasted and ready to eat covered in dark chocolate. They have a rich and intense flavour and are a lovely pick me up for any time of the day.
- Diablo Chocolate Wafer - A no added Sugar chocolate coated wafer bar. Contains all the flavour of a chocolate wafer bar without all of the "naughty" sugars.
- Willy Chase's FITCORN - Produced in Hertfordshire. Both Gluten free and GM free. Five flavours available.
- Maui and Sons Banana Chips - Cooked in Coconut oil and then coated in Belgian Dark chocolate. A delicious, healthy and gluten free snack perfect any time of the day.
- Willy's Apple Cider Vinegar - Is crafted from300-year-oldd apple orchards. A full-size bottle can be purchased for £6.95.
For more information about Degustabox, you can find them on Facebook and Twitter. If you'd like to try Degustabox, My Three and Me have a code that you can use to get £7 off your box. Simply enter LROK5 at the checkout.
*The contents of your box will vary to what you see above as we receive items from both alcohol and non-alcohol boxes*